WHAT IS CONSTITUTIONAL HYDROTHERAPY?
Constitutional hydrotherapy is a combination of contrast heating and cold compress combined with electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) which drives alternate dilation and constriction of blood vessels. One of the purposes of the electrical stimulation is to increase lymph and venous blood flow (via muscular contraction). Hydrotherapy is mediated through the nervous and circulatory systems via the extracellular matrix. It nourishes, detoxifies and generally destresses tissue, allowing normal regulatory/healing systems to work optimally. Constitutional hydrotherapy facilitates the pumping of fluid through the entire circulatory system (including lymph) allowing for dissemination of nutrient, metabolic, toxic, biologic “information.” The sessions last around 60 mins.
- Used as an adjunct treatment for most conditions, including respiratory infections, flu, asthma, PMS, IBS, chronic infections, chronic fatigue syndrome, other chronic diseases
- Excellent adjunct to cancer treatment to reboot mitochondria
- Stimulation of healing mechanisms
- Immune system stimulation
- Should be implemented whenever there is a fever
- Increases muscle tone
- Removes metabolite build up i.e. lactic acid
- Exercises endothelial tissue resulting in healthier tissue
- Engages the parasympathetic nervous system (neurosensory, circulatory, endocrine) Takes a person out from a dominant sympathetic state into a relaxing parasympathetic state.
- Systemic increase in circulation and metabolism with systemic application-very much like aerobic exercise
- Increases metabolic fxn which allows for effective cellular detoxification
Getting Started is Simple
or complete an online request
form for a new patient appointment.
Experience Our Clinic
your integrative consultation or
Choose a Membership
Choose one of our membership tiers to receive discounted rates and complimentary services each month.